Our Mission: Delivering Value
Bourke Consulting Associates' mission is to assist configurable product manufacturing companies to gain a significant, competitive advantage by means of a comprehensive Configurability Strategy. We deliver value by assisting clients to thoughtfully select and implement appropriate solutions from a wide choice of proven business processes and enabling software tools.
Some companies may need to develop an overall comprehensive Configurability Strategy; to implement a major supporting system, such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM); or, to invigorate its Lean methods. Other companies may need only to tackle individual sub processes of major systems. These tactical point solutions could include selecting and implementing new configurator software, improving CAD file management, integrating PLM with ERP, to cite a few of many possibilities.
From a full development of a Configurability Strategy to tactical point solutions - BCA is here to support your company.
Scope of Consulting Assistance
Depending on a client's specific requirements, the scope and depth of our assistance can include some or all phases of a system's lifecycle:
- Strategic planning
- Current state (aka "As-Is") diagnosis
- Future state (aka "To-Be") definition
- Return on Investment (ROI) identification
- Request for Information (RFI) development
- Request for Proposal (RFP) preparation
- Software evaluation and selection
- Implementation planning and assistance
- Information Technology infrastructure evaluation
- Integration and interface development
- Post implementation audits
- Post implementation upgrades